Invasive Weeds

I can help you identifying these invasive plants. Anyone who uses pesticides in a professional capacity, must have adequate training such as a NPTC Certificate of Competence in Safe Use of Pesticides.

I can treat, for example, Mares/Horsetail weeds in your lawns.

Have any questions regarding our gardening services ?

Get in touch